Balzol Long life Coolant 1:4 & 1:9 is aheavy duty automotive radiator coolant for use in all type the latest passenger vehicles, commercial vehicles and Off-High Earth moving machinery. This radiator is made from synthetic base and is blended with selective Anti-Corrosion package. It meets ASTM-D 1384/2570 performance.
Product Features & Benefits:
- Aids rapid heat removal facilitating excellent heart transfer, ensuring optimum engine cooling and longer engine life.
- Anti-rust shield protects engine interior surface against rust and corrosion and also help maintain engine interior cleanliness.
- Facilitates water pump greasing and lubrication for longer life.
- High boiling point & low freezing point ensures all weather operation.
- Ensured quick start of the engine all round the year even in winter thus saving fuel.
- ASTM - D1384/2570
- JISK - 2234
Direction For Use:
- To prepare coolant, dilute 1 part of long life 1 : 4 with 4 parts of distilled water
- For Heavy application dilute 1 part of Long Life Coolant with 9 parts of Distilled water.
- Check Coolant level occasionaly and top up as when required.
- Change radiator coolant every 6 months for optimum performance.
Typical Physical Characteristics:
| Characteristics||Value |
| Boiling Point, C, Min.|| 160|
| Freezing point C Max.|| (-)32|
| PH Value|| 7-9|
| Reserve Alkalinity ml.|| 21-25|
| Water content, %max|| 5|
210 ltr, 20 ltr, 5 ltr, 3 ltr, 1 ltr.