Blazol Wet brake oil (UTTO) is High Performance Hydraulic cum Transmission Oil. It is a special purpose Hydraulic and Transmission Oil designed to lubricate tractor transmission, differentials and final drive fluid drive gears. It also functions as a power steering, power take-off and implement drive fluid with sufficient friction and heat transfer characteristics to facilitate operation of tractor wet brakes and power take- off units.
Product Features & Benefits:
- Widely used for Agriculture Tractors fitted with oil immersed Brakes.
- Adequate operating viscosity at all temperature ensures lubrication efficiency.
- Ensures noise-free operation of immersed brakes with its friction modifier technology.
- Compatible with seal materials used in transmission systems.
- JMD : GL - 4 / J20C/D
- CATERPILLAR TO 2
- ALLISON C3 / C4
- M2C 134 – A/B/C/D
- Blazol Wet Brake Oil is recommended as multifunctional hydraulic and transmission for almost all makes of tractors. It is also recommended for efficient operation of tractor wet brakes and power take off units.
- Recommended for Recommended for Tractors of Mahindra & Mahindra, Eicher, TAFE, SAME, Swaraj, Fiat, Massey Ferguson, Escorts, Powertrac, HMT, Ford & new Holland having wet bracksystems & Immersed bake systems.
Typical Physical Characteristics:
| Characteristics|| Wet Brake Oil|
| K.Viscosity @ 100oC|| 9.5 to 11.5|
| Viscosity Index D|| 140 min|
| Pour Point|| -33 max|
| Rust Protection|| No Rust|
210ltr, 50ltr, 20ltr, 15ltr, 10ltr, 5ltr, 1ltr.